About Lacey Chamblin, LMFTLacey is a board-certified marital and family therapist who specializes in individual psychotherapy. She assists with adoption and foster care issues, LGBTQ+-related needs, post-traumatic stress disorder, and substance use disorders. Lacey utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, humanistic therapy, trauma-focused therapy, motivational interviewing, and family dynamic therapy techniques. She also uses contemplative and mindfulness approaches to healing. Lacey strongly believes in the healing process and values reciprocity in a therapeutic relationship. She loves golf, and while not a player herself, watching professional golf tournaments ignites her passionate spirit and enthusiasm for sporting events.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Psychology (M.S.) California Polytechnic State University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) San Fransisco State University
Licensed by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.