About Colleen Collins, LCMHC, LCASAfter undergoing her own personal therapy, Colleen Collins developed the desire to help others. She wanted others to experience the healing which she experienced. She is most passionate about developing therapeutic relationships in her work. She enjoys getting to really know a patient and providing the safe and comfortable environment they need in order to experience healing and accomplish their therapeutic goals. Colleen’s care philosophy for her patients begins with developing therapeutic rapport, followed by providing the best tools and techniques proven to be effective in treating their individual issues. She prefers to develop a treatment plan collaboratively with the patient in order to assure that therapy addresses their goals and objectives. Colleen is a people person and loves learning about her patients' lives and their backgrounds. She can almost always find common ground with patients, and she enjoys making them feel comfortable. This quality often makes the therapy sessions feel less clinical and promotes rapport building, which is the key ingredient to successful therapy.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Other Drugs
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.