About Barris Ayres, LPC, PhDBarris Ayres is a general practitioner specializing in patients suffering from high levels of stress, anxiety, and responsibility. He has experience working with airline pilots, law enforcement officials, ministers, and administrators. Dr. Ayres’ personal experience with families has furthered his understanding of how these professions can impact one’s family system. He has a Ph.D. in psychology and counseling from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and two master’s degrees in marriage and family counseling, and religious education.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Somatoform D/O
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.