About Anthony Martinez, LCSWAnthony was inspired to be a therapist by his peers as well as his drive to help people through difficult times. He specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Anthony utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, mindfulness, and trauma narrative therapy. He was raised in a proud military family and has experienced some of the world’s wonders.
Education & Certifications
Master of Social Work (MSW) University of Southern California
Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology, Exercise Science (B.S.) California State University, Sacramento
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.