About Angel Ortiz, LMFTAngel specializes in treating adults, couples, and families suffering from anxiety, bipolar disorders, depression, grief/loss, personality disorders, substance use disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder. He has an integrated, patient-centered, and strengths-based approach and utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, narrative therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and mindfulness. Angel became a therapist after attending couples therapy, an experience that moved him. He is fluent in Spanish and spent time as a kid building life-sized papier-mache animals for Shriners Children's Hospital in Northern California.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology (M.A.) National University
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology (B.A.) University of California, Berkeley
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Forensic / Custody Evaluation
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.