About Vishnu Challapalli, MDDr. Vishnu Challapalliis a board-certified general psychiatrist with more than 25 years of experience treating patients with anxiety and mood disorders. Dr. Challapalli is board-eligible for child psychiatry. He utilizes diagnostic assessment and medication management. Dr. Challapalli can complete same-day initial evaluations. He completed his residency in pediatrics at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago and his residency in psychiatry at the Chicago Medical School. Dr. Challapalli completed his child psychiatry fellowship at the University of Rochester. He is fluent in English and Telugu.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) Guntur Medical College, India
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.