About Victoria Hills, PAVictoria Hills believes that mental health is an upmost priority in a patient’s whole-body wellness. She recognizes that therapeutic plans implemented in the psychiatric field require patience and, at times, trial-and-error until the best treatment for the patient is achieved. She is a compassionate and empathetic individual who is prepared to work and guide patients through the process of attaining the therapeutic regimen they find best fit for themselves. It is Victoria’s passion to help patients achieve the highest quality of life possible through optimizing mental health and nutrition and lifestyle practices. She believes it’s a privilege to see healthy outcomes come from the collaborative work invested in by both the patient and herself. She also believes that using motivational interviewing and providing avenues for patients to recognize their own growth potential is central in reaching their goals. It is Victoria’s priority to provide undivided attention to patients and develop trusting patient-provider relationships. She desires to create a safe space for patients to freely discuss any concerns they may have.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Thomas Jefferson University
– Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition from Clemson University
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
She care about her patients.
October 22, 2021
Great experience and it was I was comfortable and she was very professional and I look forward to talking with her at our next appointment
October 15, 2021
I really felt like Victoria listened to what I said.
September 24, 2021
The receptionist was wonderful and so kind. Talking to him instantly eased my nerves and boosted my mood.