About Veronica Lassus, LCSWVeronica Lassus is passionate about helping patients understand their hindrances while witnessing measurable outcomes. She uses her personal experiences to allow her to relate to others on their healing journey. Veronica has 12 years of experience, is fluent in Spanish, and supports Latino patients. She also understands the cultural biases and stigma of seeking mental health assistance. As a supervisor, she aids interns and clinicians in increasing their knowledge to provide more adequate care. Veronica holds a degree from the Hunter College School of Social Work and is dually licensed in New York and Florida.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.