About Susan Holtz, LCMHCSusan Holtz is interested in helping people process life changes and issues in a positive and inspiring way. She is passionate about helping patients navigate through obstacles that hold them back from realizing change that can bring happiness and contentment in life. Susan prides herself on being easy to talk to, honest, authentic, and communicative without judgment. These qualities help patients feel safe sharing their stories and needs; allowing patients a greater ability to create change and realize their potential and strength. Susan’s overall care philosophy involves a strong, genuine therapeutic alliance between patient and therapist. Commitment to help patients over some of their struggles and learn more effective problem solving and communicative skills. Susan finds the following quote powerful, as she often refers to it; “My past does not define me. I have the power to change my story and create a positive and healthy future”.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling from Capella University
– Bachelor of Science in Business Information Systems and Business Education from Utah State University
– Trained in Heart-Centered Trauma-Focused Hypnotherapy
– Trained in Seeking Safety
– Trained in Adult/Child CPR
– Trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy
– Trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
– Trained in Cognitive Behavior Therapy
– Trained in Intro to Person-Centered Play Therapy
– Trained in Advanced Play Therapy
– Trained in Adlerian Play Therapy
– Trained in EAGALA
– Trained in Motivational Interviewing
– Trained in Systems of Care
– Trained in Person-Centered
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Family Therapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
June 4, 2021
Everyone is very kind over the phone and it s easy to reschedule and book appointments.
March 23, 2021
I enjoy the number of therapy options offered and the excellent customer service on the phone!