About Stephanie Altura, PMHNP-BCStephanie is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner who specializes in adolescents with mood disorders. She has a conservative, patient-centered approach to medication management to achieve optimal treatment while reducing the risk of adverse reactions. Stephanie was raised in a society bound by the taboos of mental health. She wants to be part of the social change that provides support to people while maintaining their dignity. Stephanie was raised in the Philippines, attended a Chinese school, and is fluent in Tagalong. She enjoys arts and crafts, cooking, and traveling.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) Walden University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Central Philippine University, Philippines
Certified in Basic Life Support American Heart Association
Certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support American Heart Association
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.