About Shea Sawyer, PMHNPShea Sawyer chose a career in mental health because this is the only field of medicine where success is measured for the most part entirely by the patient and their improved quality of life. Shea is most passionate about listening and being present with his patients. Attentively, listening is Shea’s most critical skill. Patients more than anything else need to be heard and know they have been heard. Care is conveyed by truly listening. Shea counts himself less important than the patient and believes being a human is more caring than being a professional.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.