About Scott Berlin, PsyDDr. Scott Berlin is a psychologist with over 35 years of experience treating adults and seniors. Dr. Berlin provides a humanistic and interactive approach to therapy, using cognitive behavioral therapy, psychodynamic psychotherapy, and somatic experiencing. He provides his patients with a warm, friendly, and non-judgmental atmosphere to customize his approach per his patient’s goals. Dr. Berlin has 10 years of experience working in inpatient psychiatric hospitals and private practice. He enjoys music, fitness, art, sports, reading, and journaling.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Albizu University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.