About Sarah Gonzalez, LPCSarah Gonzalez helps individuals find their fullest potential, discover hidden strengths, and obtain personal growth. By creating an atmosphere of trust, collaboration, and respect, she helps patients feel empowered. Sarah specializes in patients suffering from depression, anxiety, trauma, addiction, grief, domestic violence, family conflict, childhood behavioral challenges, and environmental hardships. She has experience working with nonprofit organizations, juvenile rehabilitation facilities, emergency shelters, and hospitals. She received her master’s degree in clinical mental health counseling from the University of Texas at San Antonio and is pursuing her doctorate in counseling education and supervision at St. Mary’s University.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.