About Sandra Pinzon, LCSWSandra Pinzon chose a career in mental health to use her knowledge, skills, compassion, and experience to help alleviate distress in those who may suffer silently or feel overwhelmed. Healing emotions, finding meaning and purpose, offering hope, overcoming obstacles, developing coping skills during a tough time or in a time of need. Sandra views her care philosophy as patient-centered. She strives to empower each client to achieve their goal, develop skills to increase coping skills during a challenging time or a time in need, and focus on her patient’s strengths and self-care. She is compassionate and dedicated to helping her patients.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.