About Samar Jasser, MDDr. Samar Jasser is board-certified in adult psychiatry and has more than 10 years of experience utilizing medication management and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). Dr. Jasser works to trace current and presenting symptoms to their origin, while understanding the role and effect of past treatments. She uses complex psychopharmacology and TMS to treat treatment-resistance mood and anxiety disorders. Dr. Jasser completes interactive interviews to understand reflection, clarification, and verification through active listening. She became a psychiatrist to understand how medical illness and treatment outcomes universally and mutually influence one’s goals, attitudes, self-supporting capacities, treatment adherence, recovery, and health. Dr. Jasser enjoys the opportunity to consider and reflect on the whole person. She wants to help patients understand the relationship of these factors and the rationale behind recommendations. Dr. Jasser has run and completed 11 full marathons, including three qualified Boston Marathons, and is a huge Green Bay Packers fan and "cheesehead."
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Jefferson Medical College
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.