About Priyanka Saigal, MDDr. Priyanka Saigal is dual board-certified in adult psychiatry and child and adolescent psychiatry. Dr. Saigal helps patients with anxiety and depression, and attention-deficit/hyperactivity (ADHD), obsessive-compulsive (OCD), post-traumatic stress (PTSD), adjustment, bipolar, conductive, developmental, impulse control, personality, psychotic spectrum, and sleep disorders. She can also complete bariatric surgery evaluations. Dr. Saigal loves listening to people’s stories because it allows her to understand them on a deeper level. She completed her residency at Saint Louis University and her fellowship at the University of South Florida. Dr. Saigal is fluent in Norwegian and Hindi, is an avid reader, and loves traveling and hiking.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Debrecen, Hungary
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Certified
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bariatric Surgery Evaluation
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.