About Naim Memon, MDDr. Naim Memon is board-certified in adult psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, and consultation liaison psychiatry. Dr. Memon specializes in adults suffering from anxiety and depression. He utilizes evidence-based medication management combined with therapy and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). Dr. Memon completed his fellowship in geriatric psychiatry at the University of Pittsburg Medical Center. He is fluent in English, Urdu, and Sindhi.
Education & Certifications
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) Dow Medical College, Pakistan
Bachelors in Biology Board of Intermediate Education Karachi
Diplomate National Board of Physicians& Surgeons
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Same-Day Initial Evaluations
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.