About Milayo Price, LCMHCMilayo Price prides herself in offering a nonjudgmental, wholistic, strength-based approach to her patients. She enjoys conversations that feel natural and non-therapeutic, while being therapeutic at the same time. Milayo specializes in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Trauma focused CBT, and is certified in Family Centered Therapy. Milayo feels that she is able to use humor and find a connection with her patients that makes the therapeutic process less intimidating. She enjoys witnessing the resilience of her patients and supporting them in their growth.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.