About Margarita Paredes, PsyDHaving grown up in the Dominican Republic, England, and the United States, Dr. Paredes understands what it’s like to start over and build a new life. Using this experience, she helps children, adolescents, and adults overcome challenging experiences and even thrive in adversity. She focuses on early-childhood mental health through a trauma-informed lens when working with young children and parents. Dr. Paredes believes relationships can heal. As a bilingual and bicultural therapist, she serves the Latinx community in a culturally sensitive manner.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Illinois School of Professional Psychology
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Brandeis University
Bachelor of Arts in Women s Studies (B.A.) Brandeis University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.