About Margarita Paredes, PsyDHaving grown up in the Dominican Republic, England, and the United States, Margarita understands what it’s like to start over and build a new life. Using this experience, she helps children, adolescents, and adults overcome challenging experiences and even thrive in the face of adversity. When working with young children and parents, she focuses on early-childhood mental health through a trauma-informed lens. She believes relationships can heal. As a bilingual and bicultural therapist, she serves the Latinx community in a culturally sensitive manner.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Clinical Psychology (Psy.D.) Illinois School of Professional Psychology
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Brandeis University
Bachelor of Arts in Women s Studies (B.A.) Brandeis University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.