About Mallory Axelrod, LCSW
Mallory Axelrod’s mission is to help people and families embrace their uniqueness and understand their strengths. As a licensed clinical social worker, Mallory uses an eclectic, person-centered, and evidence-based therapeutic approach to assist patients to meet their goals. She is passionate about helping her patients understand their feelings, which may cause difficulties in their daily lives.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Family Therapy
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.