About Leanne Leonard, LMFTLeanne Leonard has over 20 years of experience working with individuals, couples, and families to resolve conflicts and improve the overall quality of life. She is a very interactive, directive, and coaching-based therapist. She believes that one issue can affect all areas of an individual and conflicts should be addressed as a whole, not unilaterally. She always knew she wanted to be a therapist due to conflicted adolescence and personal struggles with anxiety, depression, and family conflict. Leanne understands that most people who enter therapy are stuck, whether it's relationship conflicts, depressive cycles, anxiety-ridden loops, or life ruts. Leanne adds that what helps to get ‘unstuck’ is a different perspective and new experiences. She believes all people and situations can change if you want them to. Leanne works well with motivated people and will help you to find new solutions and strategies to your daily problems and conflicts. She is a very interactive, directive, and coaching-based therapist who believes that without the skills necessary, the problem will remain the same. Leanne specializes in marriage and family issues and works with individuals, children and adolescents, and extended family. Leanne specializes in teaching effective communication and coping skills and problem resolution strategies to all her clients.
Education & Certifications
– Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy/Counseling Psychology from Seton Hill University
– Bachelors in Psychology from Indiana University of Pennsylvania
– Licensed as Marriage and Family Therapist
– Certified Telehealth Provider
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Sexual Functioning
- Same-Day Initial Evaluations
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 27, 2022
Connection can be poor for little to no reason and can be disruptive - even when service is good.