About Lauren Freymuth, LPCLauren Freymuth’s approach to therapy is to meet her patients where they are and walk with them until they have found their way. She works to create a safe and accepting environment where patients can share stories, elicit change, and heal their pain. To that end, she seeks to affirm, validate, and encourage patients to find their own empowerment and live balanced and fulfilled lives. In addition to raising a family, Lauren enjoys yoga, horseback riding, and creativity through music.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.