About Kurt Wentzel, LMHCKurt pursued a career in mental health to help people find comfort and meaning in life. This was inspired by the support and encouragement he received during his own experience with autoimmune issues and paralysis. Kurt helps patients with anger management, grief, mood disorders, psychotic disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He uses cognitive behavioral, dialectical behavioral, acceptance and commitment, Gestalt, and solution-focused therapies in addition to mindfulness. Kurt can also complete same-day initial evaluations. He enjoys world music and film.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology (M.A.) University of Central Florida
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.