About Kirit Saigal, PMHNPDr. Kirit Saigal is board-certified and specializes in adolescents, adults, and seniors. Dr. Saigal utilizes mental health screening tools to diagnose and manage his patients’ mental health needs. He utilizes evidence-based assessments, medication management, and therapy treatment strategies to help individuals and their families reach their mental health goals.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) St. Matthew’s UniversityMaster of Science in Nursing (MSN) Florida International UniversityBachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Florida International UniversityBachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.S.) University of Florida
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.