About Katherine Lindsay, LCSW
Ms. Lindsay wants each of her patients to locate their power within themselves. In her role as therapist, she gives people the tools they need to utilize this inner power and make healthy life choice. She works to help patients find renewed purpose and meaning in their lives, shifting from a mindset of surviving to thriving. Katie is particularly interested in helping patients move past their current difficulties, recover from past trauma and regain control of their lives. Her overall care philosophy is to meet people where they are. She focuses on creating comfortable spaces and easy rapport as the foundation of trusting relationships with patients. Ms. Lindsay structures her objectives for each person on their goals for therapy and their ability to apply skills learned in therapy, working to help people learn more effective ways to process uncomfortable feelings and emotions.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Social Work from the University of Texas in Austin, TX
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from the University of North Carolina in Wilmington, NC
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Gender Confirmation Surgery Evaluations
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
I feel that she is genuinely interested in helping me deal with a bad living situation.
October 25, 2021
Look forward to our sessions.
October 7, 2021
Very professional and caring. Great job.
September 6, 2021
We have a good rapport. I enjoy talking with her. Mutual respect.
August 25, 2021
Katie Lindsay is great!
February 12, 2021
February 10, 2021
The sincere kindness, we've always experienced! Loved the mind path experience!=
January 13, 2021
We really love working with Katie!
January 11, 2021
Katie is great!
January 8, 2021
Katie is concerned with issues.
December 21, 2020
I am so glad I was connected with Katie, she is an amazing therapist who has helped me more than she will ever know.
December 5, 2020
Very caring and adaptive for virtual visits
November 12, 2019
I really liked my provider. She seemed to understand where I was coming from on every topic brought up. I felt comfortable talking to her.