About Jill Overman, PA-C
Ms. Overman believes that true progress lies in the well-being of the patient. She became a Physician Assistant because she wanted to go into a career that would allow her to help others who needed it most and as soon as possible. As a provider, Jill knows that the best treatment approach will vary for each person and that it is therefore important to establish an open dialogue between patient and provider when considering potential medication and other therapeutic options. Prioritizing creating safe and comfortable environment, her goal for all patients is they feel prioritized and listened to. Described as approachable and relatable by colleagues and patients, she works hard to be welcoming and personable as a provider.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Eating Disorder
- Compulsive Gambling
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Sex / Pornography Addiction
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master s degree in Physician Assistant Science (M-PAS) and several minors including Biology, Spanish for Health Sciences, and Global Cultures and Languages all from Saint Francis University, in Loretto, Pennsylvania
– Maters Capstone Project research: childhood obesity
– Certified in Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) as issued by the American Heart Association (AHA)
– Completed Act 31-approved Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse training
January 13, 2021
Dr. Overman was very thorough.
December 9, 2020
August 31, 2020
Felt like she was actually listening which felt good!
July 1, 2020
March 6, 2020
I am usually really hesitant with sharing personal details with providers I don't know but, Jill Overman helped me feel really comfortable. She used her knowledge in prescribing my medication while respecting my history with substance use. I never felt judged and really appreciated the extra time she spent to ensure she could see the whole picture. It's so great to see providers that truly want to help their patients to get better.