About Jessica Wohl, LCMHC, NADDFrom a young age, Ms. Jessica Wohl knew that helping others was her passion. During high school, she was the president of a peer-support group that helped students facing bullying or difficulties at home. Now a Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor, her love of helping others through therapy has strengthened and deepened. With dedication and skillful communication, she helps patients identify problems and affect positive change efficiently and productively. Utilizing a play-based, strength-based, multi-systems approach, Jessica helps children, families, couples, and individuals strengthen their coping skills, communication, self-esteem, and sense of safety. She has a passion for working with children and adolescents and is experienced in counseling the at-risk youth population. In particular, Ms. Wohl has an extensive history of helping youth and their families work towards reunification and stabilization after stepping down from a higher level of care. Her goal is that patients achieve greater love and understanding for themselves and others while also growing and developing to their full potential. Certified by the National Association of Duel Diagnoses (NADD) and trained in evidence-based practice, Collaborative Problem Solving, Jessica works to cultivate an empathic, direct, non-judgmental, open, and effective therapeutic relationship with each person.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Clinical Mental Health and Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling from Thomas University in Thomasville, GA
– Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood, Psychology and Sociology from East Stroudsburg University in East Stroudsburg, PA
– Certified in CPR, First Aid and from the Crisis Prevention Institution (CPI)
– Certified by the National Association of Duel Diagnoses (NADD)
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Developmental D/O
- Feeding & Eating Disorders
- Sex / Pornography
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
July 12, 2021
She keeps me focused on my well being and what I can control since I have some very tricky situations I am handling.
February 14, 2021
Very happy with our new therapist!
January 18, 2021
Jessica is very professional and has been an amazing resource and help in working through my problems. Cannot speak highly enough of her and would recommend her to any future patients.
December 29, 2020
Jessica is great and has helped me with many of the challenges I have had for the last month with grief of my sister and brother in law and the holidays.
December 21, 2020
Jessica DaSilva is absolutely amazing! She is so friendly and easy to talk to. She has been a delight and so helpful from day one.
December 13, 2020
She is wonderful and gives me techniques and feedback to help me when I am really struggling.