About Jayde Clark, LMFTJayde specializes in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) to treat trauma. She has a patient-centered and culturally sensitive approach that employs evidence-based treatments that include EMDR, acceptance and commitment, cognitive processing, dialectical behavioral, emotion-focused, narrative, solution-focused, and Rogerian therapies. Jayde also uses cognitive behavioral therapy to treat insomnia. She believes that the root of dysfunction in our lives is the traumatic and stressful experiences that shape who we are and our behavior. She wants to help people heal and let go of the past to become free of negative patterns and beliefs. This is how we can become the best versions of ourselves. Jayde enjoys spending time in her garden, birding, hiking, nature photography, going to the zoo, and swimming at the beach.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling, Marriage & Family Therapy (M.S.) San Diego State University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Neuropsychology (B.A.) San Diego State University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.