About Jasmine Lenoci, PAJasmine Lenoci’s experience volunteering at a free clinic in Orlando opened her eyes to the need for psychiatry in the communities she serves. Jasmine gained an understanding of patient care after working in a family practice and urgent care after graduating from physician assistant school. In 2019, she transitioned into emergency psychiatry after realizing a growing interest in psychiatry.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Memory (Alzheimers/Dementia)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Psychological Aspects of Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.