About Jackie Manivanh, LPCJackie helps her patients understand the symbiotic relationship between mental and physical pain. She offers a safe place for her patients to share their experiences and explore their own healing. Jackie specializes in eye movement desensitization and reprocessing with adults and seniors. She also offers cognitive behavioral therapy and works with couples and marital challenges. Jackie wants her patients to heal their mind and body to experience a complete transformation.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Counseling and Development (M.S.) Texas Woman’s University
Bachelor of Science in Communication (B.S.) Mansfield University, Mansfield, PA
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.