About Harvey Chitiva, M.D.Dr. Harvey Chitiva decided to become a psychiatrist once he realized during medical school that psychiatry gives physicians the opportunity to bring about significant changes in society by impacting the emotional and mental well-being of patients. He is passionate about having the opportunity to impact someone else’s life for the better, while constantly learning about the human condition and improving himself in the process. Dr. Chitiva believes he has a compassionate approach to taking care of patients, targeting their concerns with understanding from a human and medical perspective. He believes as many other clinicians have, a will to care for patients with a kind, respectful, and nonjudgmental approach.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- Psychosis w/Long-Acting Injectable
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.