About Hans Beliard, PMHNPHans is a board-certified psychiatric mental health nurse practitioner. He believes in patient-centered care and specializes in adult anxiety, depression, behavior, and mood disorders. Hans utilizes psychodynamic psychotherapy. He is fluent in English, French, and Haitian Creole.
Education & Certifications
Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Florida International University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Universit Notre Dame d’Hati
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.