About Deundra Cooke, APRNDeundra is passionate about helping individuals navigate life’s stressors to become the best version of themselves. With over 15 years of board-certified experience, she specializes in adults suffering from anxiety, bipolar disorders, major depression and depressive disorders, schizophrenia, and ADHD. Deundra provides patient-centered and holistic care. She enjoys cooking, playing the piano, and reading.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner University of South Carolina
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Clemson University
Associate of Science in Nursing (A.S.) Greenville Technical College
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.