About David Miller, LMHCDavid’s desire to help others inspired him to pursue a career in mental health. With more than 35 years of experience, he works with children, adolescents, and adults. David’s areas of focus include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic and bipolar disorders, and relationship and marriage counseling. He uses eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) and cognitive, behavioral, dialectical, and acceptance and commitment therapies. He has extensive experience working in inpatient psychiatric units, partial-hospital programs, and intensive outpatient programs. David holds value in knowing his clients as people, not just patients, and considers it a great day when patients tell him, “I never thought of that before.” Originally from Oregon, David loves backpacking and hiking in the mountains, even if living in Florida provides him less of an opportunity to do so.
Education & Certifications
Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling (M.A.) Liberty University
Bachelor of Science in Psychology (B.S.) Palm Beach Atlantic University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.