About David Holland, Psy.D.David Holland enjoys helping people get centered and become the best version of themselves. He is passionate about helping people gain coping skills to thrive in their professional and personal lives. He is a humanist who strives to meet his patients where they are in a nonjudgmental, caring environment so he can help them help themselves. David’s commitment to the development of the therapeutic relationship is what he believes allows him to stand out from other providers. He believes, without the therapeutic relationship degrees and techniques are lessened in their effectiveness.
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Cognitive D/O/ Dementia
- Pain D/O
- Somatoform D/O
- Other Drugs
- Obsessive Complusive Disorder
- Sex / Pornography
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Post-Partum Depression
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.