About David Appel, M.D.Dr. David Appel has had a passion for helping people since childhood. He has witnessed others struggling with the burden of mental illness and felt compelled to make a difference. He is most passionate about destigmatizing mental illness and helping patients improve their quality of life. Dr. Appel’s objective is to help patients identify obstacles interfering with their quality of life and mental health and then to help lower those barriers. Although he prescribes medications and recognizes the purpose and values of medication – his philosophy about medications is that the patient should be on the smallest amount of medication that they need, and if that means reducing actions, then that is what they would pursue. Lastly, it’s always important for Dr. Appel that the patient understands that he is not dictating a treatment plan to them. They discuss and collaborate to arrive at a treatment plan together.
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.