About Christina Ni, MDDr. Christina Ni is a board-certified psychiatrist. She promotes a multifaceted approach toward achieving optimal health through improving mental and physical health, including diet, exercise, and self-care. Dr. Ni is a strong advocate for transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) as a modality for treatment-resistant psychiatric illnesses and has seen the beneficial transformation of TMS treatment in people’s lives. Dr. Ni graduated from the University of Maryland/Sheppard Pratt Psychiatry Residency Program and completed a visiting fellowship in Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT) at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and TMS training at the Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Certifications
– Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Sociology, Visual Arts (B.A.) Rice University
– Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) University of Maryland School of Medicine
– University of Maryland/Sheppard Pratt Psychiatry Residency
– Visiting fellowship in Electroconvulsive Therapy at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and the NY State Psychiatric Institute
– TMS Training at the Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.