About Chrisovalatou Tassopoulos, PACValatou has a passion for working with military veterans and others suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). It was this experience that has helped her treat survivors of the 2016 Pulse nightclub in Orlando, FL. Valatou has a strong background in physical and psychosocial assessments, diagnosis and management of complex health problems, patient stabilization and restorative care, medication management, therapy, and patient education. She is a true Floridian and was raised in Tarpon Springs. In her spare time, Valatou loves to go to the gym and spend time with family and friends. She is fluent in Greek.
Education & Certifications
Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant (MMS) Nova Southeastern University
Master of Health Administration (MHA) University of Central Florida
Bachelor of Science in Biology (B.A.) University of Central Florida
- Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Developmental/Intellectual Disorder (including Autism)
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychiatric Evaluation
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.