About Cherlyn Walker, LPCCherlyn is board-certified as both a child and adolescent trauma professional and an autism spectrum disorder clinical specialist. She began college as a pre-medical student and switched to psychology after becoming enthralled with a series of behavioral science courses. Cherlyn specializes in trauma and crisis. She works with children, teens, adults, and families who have experienced child abuse, domestic violence, sexual assault, and grief and bereavement. She also helps patients suffering from anxiety and mood disorders, ADHD, learning difficulties, and externalizing behaviors, such as oppositional defiant disorder. Cherlyn has an evidence-based approach that utilizes cognitive behavioral therapy, trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy, art and expressive therapies,play therapy, sand tray therapy, motivational interviewing, and mindfulness. She loves animals, painting, reading, and traveling, and has studied German, Spanish, and French.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Developmental D/O
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.