About Carolyn Namde, MSN, PA-C
Carolyn chose to become a mental health practitioner because she wanted to build close and lasting relationships with patients. She considers it a great privilege to do the work she does and never wants to take it for granted how her patients trust her with their vulnerabilities and hope. She learns something new from patients every day, and this constantly allows her to become better at what she does. Centering partnership, Ms. Namde’s objective for every patient is to improve mental, physical and emotional wellness through helping them decide what path to choose and then supporting them in that process. She knows that setting and achieving small goals together can feel like big victories and that, for some patients, even small progress means dramatic differences in their lives, such as taking a shower or making it out to their kids’ baseball game for the first time. The greatest satisfaction she receives in her job comes from seeing people improve the quality of their everyday lives. Carolyn prioritizes listening deeply to her patients and values their time, wanting to make sure that all of their questions and concerns are addressed in each session. Whenever possible she incorporates holistic modalities into mindcare treatment and supports the use of complementary and alternative medications and treatments.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Suicidality
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Duke University in Durham, NC
– Master of Science in Nursing from Xavier University in Cincinnati, OH
– Bachelor of Science in Biology & Nutrition from North Carolina State University in Raleigh, NC
– Certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
June 24, 2021
My provider is simply professional, compassionate, and supportive. People make up any organization and you have good people.
May 29, 2021
The help I've received has been tremendous. Carolyn is exceptionally professional and knowledgeable. I look forward to my appointments each time as each one has been beneficial. I would like to extend my appreciation to MindPath and specifically to Carolyn Namde. The honesty and compassion that Carolyn demonstrates in helping overcome my obstacles have been extremely appreciated.
May 27, 2021
I appreciate how easy it is to message and schedule appointments with my provider.
September 8, 2020
I feel very pleased with the experience I had with Mind Path Care Centers. The people you get to interact with are very caring, kind, and compassionate about what they are doing!
June 24, 2020
I felt good about my experience I thought my provider was very professional and knowledgeable