About Brandie Wesley, LCMHCBrandie Wesley believes that mental health is her calling. She specializes in adolescents, adults, families, and relationships suffering from anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship issues, and women’s issues. She primarily uses cognitive behavioral therapy, solution-focused brief therapy, and person-centered therapy. Brandie provides a judgment-free atmosphere, where patients can become the best version of themselves. She enjoys traveling, spending time with her children, and serving her community. Brandie is also a proud parent of a child with autism.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling (M.S.) Langston University
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (B.A.) Langston University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.