About Bhumi Nagle, LPCBhumi has more than 19 years of experience providing substance abuse and mental health treatment to children, adolescents, and adults. She has experience working with parents needing assistance with their children who may have ADHD or mood disorders. Bhumi incorporates cognitive behavioral therapy and motivational interviewing with mindfulness techniques. She has always been passionate about helping others and talking with them; it’s how she knew she wanted to become a therapist. Bhumi is fluent in Gujrati and enjoys nature and hiking.
Education & Certifications
Master of Science in Clinical Psychology (M.S.) University of Indianapolis
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality D/O
- Other Drugs
- Family Therapy
- Post-Partum Depression
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
- Pregnancy / Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.