About Arti Patel, PA-C, MSPAS
Arti knows that you can make a powerful difference in a person’s life through simply listening to them. She believes that this listening is in fact the key into providing quality health care. Because of this, she is proud of her active listening skills and compassionate, patient-centered approach to mindcare. When working with patients, Ms. Patel begins by building trust so that patients feels comfortable enough to share their stories. Through hearing the patient’s story, Arti begins to holistically understand the overall issues that need to be addressed. From there she often recommends a combination of supplements and therapy first with medication management as needed, preferring to start “slow and low” when it comes to medications and dosage. Before suggesting medication for anyone she works with, she makes sure that patient fully understands the treatment and any other options that may be available. Likewise, Arti is a firm believer that medication and therapy go hand in hand and has found that, more often, therapy makes a better impact on the patient. When she’s not working as a mindcare provider, Ms. Patel enjoys traveling, as she believes it gives her new perspectives on life. She speaks Hindi and Gujarati fluently.
Partial List of Treatment Areas
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Adjustment Concerns
- Anxiety / Stress
- Bipolar I & II
- Depression with Suicidality
- Eating Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Impulse Control (non-alcohol / drug)
- Post-Partum / Pregnancy Depression
- Recent Hospitalization
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- TelehealthSignifies the completion of a mental health telehealth training program
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in Slippery Rock, PA
– Bachelor of Science in Allied Health with Medical Sciences and Minor in Psychology from the University of Tampa in Tampa, FL
– Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
– Certified by the American Red Cross in CPR/AED
– Certified as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
January 18, 2021
Always a great experience. Both personal and professional and seems very experienced. Great service.
January 18, 2021
The meeting was very comprehensive. I liked how detail-oriented my provider was.
January 11, 2021
Ms. Patel was excellent. She is a great listener and truly takes the time to understand.
December 28, 2020
She's a fantastic person, she listens, gives advice and is very helpful. Helping people has to be her passion because she's great at it. It's very easy to understand what's she telling you and if you don't she has no problem explaining it to you. Very patient and kind. She really wants to help you. And understand what's taking place with whatever you're going through.
December 21, 2020
She is able to convey her thoughts on sensitive subjects without coming off as if she has any judgements. I ve thrown her some curve balls and she s not come across judgmental even if they were something to judge someone on. She really goes above in making you feel like you can trust her, offering advice for nutrition too.
February 14, 2020
Dr. Patel was great and listened to all of my concerns. The front desk staff was also very nice and I am so glad I found mind path.