About Anthony Mazzarulli, MDDr. Anthony Mazzarulli is board-certified in psychiatry and board-eligible in addiction medicine. He has more than 10 years of experience. Dr. Mazzarulli was led to his work through brain imaging research and utilizes electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) and transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). He completed his residency at the Medical University of South Carolina and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Mazzarulli completed his fellowships at Columbia University: New York State Psychiatric Institute and the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Italian.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) Rutgers University
Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry (B.S.) Ursinus College
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.