About Ana Ortiz Lugo, Psy.D., HSPDr. Ana Ortiz-Lugo chose a field in mental health to be able to make the world a more balanced place. Dr. Ortiz-Lugo wants to help others by teaching psychological tools; for them to be able to find their true happiness. Dr. Ana Ortiz-Lugo has been a clinical psychologist for more than 10 years. She has experience working with children, adolescents, and adults on an individual, couple, and family sessions. She provides support with issues such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, behavioral modification, LBGTTQI+, work-related stress, addictions, life transitions, developing healthier self-esteem, immigration, and relationship/family struggles. When working with Dr. Ana Ortiz-Lugo, you will find a clinical psychologist with an eclectic therapeutic style develop especially for the needs that will help you to find the motivation to search your recovery path. Dr. Ana Ortiz-Lugo speaks both English and Spanish. She lives by the H. Edden quote: “it’s your life journey, nobody else’s.”
Education & Certifications
– Post-Doctoral Residency in General Psychology with a Focus on Drug Groups Treatment at PA Counseling Services Inc.
– Doctor of Clinical Psychology in Clinical Psychology – Ponce School of Medicine and Health Sciences
– Bachelor in Science – Pontifical Catholic University
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Technique
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Bipolar Disorders
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Other Drugs
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Couples / Relationship / Marital Counseling
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.