About Amanda Alston, PAAmanda Alston grew up in Utah and moved to Charlotte, North Carolina for graduate school. Amanda prides herself in having a competitive drive and completing at the collegiate level in Track and Field for 4 years. She has now retired from her running days and chose psychiatry to promote understanding and healing of one of the most important factors in an individual’s life: a stable mind! Amanda is most passionate about making a positive and long-lasting impact on her clients. Her care philosophy is to always be there to support, nurture, and care for those who need healing, and to provide a space that is safe and welcoming to call. Her objective is not only to get her clients “back on their feet again”, but to help them grow and learn from this process so they can have understanding and confidence in themselves and their treatment. Amanda believes that what differentiates her as a provider is being able to build a strong rapport with her patients and being able to keep it through the ups and downs. She believes it is important to be able to talk about these things openly to help encourage change in a positive way so the patients can progress and grow in their treatment.
Education & Certifications
– Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Wingate University Physician Assistant Training Program
– BLS Certified
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Alcohol Use Disorder
- Drug Use Disorder
- Buprenorphine/Suboxone Treatment
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
July 12, 2021
Amanda is great. She listens to me and she helps me in so many ways.
June 30, 2021
Understanding that the journey has to start somewhere. Very easy to use and attend.
April 30, 2021
Very friendly staff