About Alison Riehm, MDDr. Alison Riehm is board-eligible in psychiatry and specializes in anxiety and mood disorders and women’s mental health. Dr. Riehm has a holistic, collaborative approach and prioritizes getting to know her patients beyond their symptoms to create a treatment plan that helps them achieve their goals. She combines psychotherapy with thoughtful medication management. Dr. Riehm became interested in the relationship between the brain and human behavior while completing her undergraduate degree in neuroscience. She completed her residency in psychiatry at Duke University Hospital.
Education & Certifications
Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) New York Medical College
Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience (B.S.) Dickinson College
- Anxiety Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar I & II (w/o psychosis)
- Adjustment Disorder
- Feeding & Eating Disorder
- Somatic Symptom Disorders/Pain
- LGBTQI+ Related Needs
- Pregnancy/Post-Partum Conditions
- PTSD/Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Women's Health - Hormonal Imbalance
- Depression with Suicidality
- Depression w/Psychosis
- Severe Bipolar w/Psychosis
- Depressive Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.