About Aleshia Point, LCSWAleshia Point is compassionate about the mental wellbeing of others and would like to provide a safe space for others to work through issues and discuss their feelings in a judgment-free environment. She is most passionate about the ability to normalize mental health and providing clients with care that looks to meet them where they are — instead of taking a cookie-cutter approach. She understands that every theory may not be suitable for every client. Aleshia provides a professional environment for clients to express themselves however they may need to. She strives to not make clients feel as if they need to follow any of society's guidelines if they do not feel inclined to. She encourages laughter during tears.
Education & Certifications
– Masters of Social Work from Winthrop University
– Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from South Carolina State University
- Anxiety / Panic Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Technique
- Depressive Disorders
- Adjustment Disorder (major life change, grief, divorce)
- Developmental / Intellectual Disorders - Includes Autism Spectrum Disorders and Learning Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Pain D/O
- Personality D/O
- Issues with Parent / Child
- Other Drugs
- Family Therapy
- Single Incident/Shock
- Interpersonal Violence
- Developmental Trauma/Complex PTSD
- PTSD / Trauma and Stress Related Disorders
Don’t see your plan? Call us at 855-501-1004 to see if you are covered.
Insurance plans may vary by location and are subject to change.
May 26, 2022
Therapist, Alecia, seems invested in my journey to be better.
May 26, 2022
Wonderful listener. And great support for dealing with my issues
October 7, 2021
Aleshia is so easy to talk to.
June 11, 2021
I appreciate that my therapist can empathize with my situation.
June 9, 2021
The care and push she uses to make better understand
May 3, 2021
Pointing out some things I could use like apps to keep me relaxed and away from stress.
April 22, 2021
Aleshia is great to work with. She listens and is very engaging. I look forward to our sessions as she has been very helpful.
April 20, 2021
I truly appreciate the honesty!