MindPath Care Centers’ Patient Portal
First time logging in?
Already have an account?
In order to facilitate ease of access, MindPath Care Centers’ Patient Portal now offers new features to help you better manage your information. Designed with your valuable time in mind, you can now stay connected in between visits and access time-saving features such as:
- **NEW** – Schedule in-office follow-up appointments and view past appointments
- View past prescriptions and request a refill (Messages returned within 72 hours)
- View and/or pay current balance or send a message to staff for questions regarding billing and payments
- Send a message to a member of your provider and/or your healthcare team with any general or clinical questions*
What to know about messaging through the patient portal:
- Response may take up to 72 hours. For urgent needs, contact your providers’ office or 911 for a medical emergency.
- * Your message will be read by the provider you select, or other members of your healthcare team who may respond on your provider’s behalf.
- Depending on your health questions or concerns, you may be asked to schedule an appointment.
- Information sent through the portal may become a part of your medical record.