About Erika Rosenthal
Erika has over 20 years experience in healthcare. She has worked with a prestigious list of high growth companies to scale quickly and effectively. Erika served on the faculty of University of California – Irvine, and also served on the Faculty Advisory Board from 2005-2010. She co-authored the Marketing and Hospitality Management Course.
Erika has a B.A. and M.B.A. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and a second Master’s in Digital Marketing from the University of San Francisco. She completed executive education programs at Wharton School of Business and at Cornell University. She has served on numerous non-profit and small business boards and has a passion for social entrepreneurship and innovation.
Erika has lived or worked in six countries providing her with a global business perspective. She enjoys mentoring entrepreneurs, bicycling, hiking, traveling, reading, gardening, and fine wine.
Select Honors & Achievements
- Woman Extraordinaire Award, 2007, Business Leader Magazine
- Top 25 Women-Owned Businesses in the Triangle, 2005-06, Triangle Business Journal
- 40 Under 40 Award, 2005, Triangle Business Journal
- Business Owner of the Year Award, 2003-04, National Association of Women-Business Owners
- Women in Business Award 2003, Triangle Business Journal